A furnished serviced apartment is a type of rental property that is fully furnished and includes a range of services to make a tenant’s stay comfortable and convenient. These apartments are typically available for both short and long-term.
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into on [DATE] between [LANDLORD NAME] (the “Landlord”) and [TENANT NAME] (the “Tenant”).
- Property: The Landlord agrees to lease to the Tenant a furnished serviced apartment (the “Property”) located at [ADDRESS].
- Term: The term of this Agreement shall be for [LEASE TERM] beginning on [START DATE] and ending on [END DATE].
- Rent: The Tenant agrees to pay rent to the Landlord in the amount of [RENT AMOUNT] per month. The first month’s rent shall be due on [DATE] and subsequent rent payments shall be due on the [DAY] of each month.
- Security Deposit: The Tenant shall pay a security deposit in the amount of [SECURITY DEPOSIT AMOUNT] to the Landlord on or before the start date of the lease term. The security deposit will be held by the Landlord as security for the Tenant’s performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Utilities: The Tenant shall be responsible for paying for all utilities, including but not limited to water, electricity, gas, and internet. The Tenant shall also be responsible for any additional charges incurred for services.
- Maintenance and Repairs: The Landlord shall be responsible for all maintenance and repairs necessary to keep the Property in good condition, including but not limited to repairing or replacing any appliances or furnishings provided by the Landlord. The Tenant agrees to promptly report any damages or necessary repairs to the Landlord.
- Use of Property: The Tenant shall use the Property only for residential purposes and shall not use the Property for any illegal or unlawful activities. The Tenant shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to the use of the Property.
- Pets: The Tenant shall not keep any pets on the Property without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
- Termination: This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon [NOTICE PERIOD] days’ written notice to the other party.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [STATE].
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between them, whether oral or written.
- Amendments: This Agreement may be amended or modified only by a written instrument executed by both parties.
- Counterparts: This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
- Binding Effect: This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.