- This is a commercial real estate lease agreement (‘The Agreement’).
- The Landlord, Tenant, and Premises are as specified in this Agreement.
- The Landlord and Tenant will be referred to collectively as “The Parties.”
Both the Landlord and the Tenant agree to uphold, perform, and fulfill the following promises, conditions, and agreements in exchange for the Landlord letting and the Tenant renting the Premises:
- The agreement will begin at 12 p.m. on the Lease Start Date and expire at 12 p.m. on the Lease End Date.
- Tenant shall advise Landlord of any intended lengthy absences from the Premises in advance.
- The Parties may agree in writing to extend the Term of this Agreement prior to the Lease End Date.
Only for Commercial Use
- The Owner agrees to lease the Premises to the Tenant only for business purposes. The Tenant agrees not to utilize it for any other purpose, including but not limited to living in it.
- Schedule 1 contains the rent amount, rent per square foot, and rent payment details.
- The rent will be increased annually at the rate specified in Schedule 1.
- The first complete Rent payment due under this Agreement is due on the Lease Start Date shown in Schedule 1. No holidays, special events, or weekends may excuse Tenant’s need to pay rent on time in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The Landlord may change the Rent Payment Details at any time by giving the Tenant seven days’ notice.
- For any payment not received within one day of its due date.
- If Tenant continues to have possession of the Premises after the lease expires.
- The Landlord is responsible for paying for and maintaining all utilities under this Agreement.
- During the length of this Agreement, the Landlord is responsible for keeping the Premises in good repair at all times.
Enjoyment in Peace:
- The Tenant has the right to peaceful enjoyment of the Premises throughout the Term of this Agreement.
Rights that are cumulative:
- The Parties’ rights under this Lease are cumulative and not exclusive unless otherwise required by federal, state, or municipal law.
Deposit for Security:
- To pay for repairs and cleaning.
- within 30 days of the lease expiration date
- The Landlord may only make deductions for damage to the Premises’ contents that exceeds fair wear and tear.
- At the expense of the Landlord, prepare an itinerary of the contents and condition of the items included inside the Premises.
In Witness Whereof, the Parties properly appended their signatures under hand and seal on the stipulated Agreement Date.