Why should we consider using a serviced office?
The terms executive offices, managed offices, and business centers are frequently used to describe serviced offices. Serviced office management businesses are in charge of facility management and business accommodations.
Whether a single office is required or neighboring offices are combined for a larger number of employees, efficient space use is achievable for rent.
According to property tycoon Giles Fuchs, “serviced offices allow out-of-area enterprises to reach a market with minimum financial exposure that they could not otherwise enter”. Locally, nationally, and internationally are all affected by this. It’s just just begun to blow up.
Fortunately, We Have Some Significant Benefits of Serviced Offices
1. Agreements that are adaptable and brief:
The leasing periods for serviced offices fluctuate, and many sites offer yet another agreement. This is ideal for businesses who wish to be adaptable and work in a location that can swiftly expand or contract in accordance with their company plan.
2. Cost-Effective And Consistent:
Your company will only pay for the square footage it actually requires and will have immediate access to a variety of benefits, such as first-rate office supplies, without having to start from zero. As a result, there won’t be any downtime while the move is being made, and it may also assist save money for other corporate needs.
3. Access To Every Facility Required To Operate A Company:
There are several convenient amenities available in these workplaces, including a kitchen, lunch room, cleaning service, and a fully staffed lobby. In addition, some buildings provide extra pay-as-you-go amenities that you may use for a clearly stated fee. In addition, your workers will receive everything they require to effectively complete the workday, and there are no additional fees.
There can be a few significant disadvantages to using serviced offices
1. Long Term Costs : While serviced offices might save money in the short to medium run, serviced business centers can be costly to rent in the long term.
2. Privacy: The lively shared working area that was earlier identified as a plus might become a disadvantage if it implies that your company lacks privacy. Employees may detest having to share space, particularly community rooms such as kitchens.
3. Control: A serviced office, on the other hand, is likely to have its own predetermined layout that you may be able to partially modify but not entirely construct.
Serviced Office VS Non-Serviced Office:
|Serviced Office||Non-Serviced Office|
Serviced offices, often known as “managed offices” or “business centers,” vary from traditional leased office spaces in that they give business owners more flexibility
Generally speaking, a “leased office” refers to a non-serviced office. The conventional workplace design that the majority of people are accustomed to is this one.
The workforce in a serviced office includes a receptionist and other support personnel, and the offices are completely furnished and equipped.
On the basis of a long-term lease arrangement, company space is rented from a commercial landlord.
The Annual Growth In Serviced Offices Around the world
At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.7%, the size of the worldwide serviced office market is anticipated to increase from $27.83 billion in 2021 to $33.30 billion in 2022. The COVID-19 effect, which earlier resulted in restrictive containment measures involving social estrangement, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges, is largely to blame for the growth in the serviced office market. Companies are now resuming their operations and adjusting to the new normal while recovering from the impact. With a CAGR of 17.8%, the serviced office market is anticipated to reach $64.06 billion in 2026.
Why Do People Use Serviced Offices?
1. Entrepreneurs and start-ups: Serviced offices are great for firms and startups searching for office space without being bound by long-term contracts and hidden charges.
2. Businesses in growth: Large firms who have outgrown their traditional rented space and are searching for a temporary home for employees or teams.
3. Development organizations: Teams that require a fully equipped workspace at a given place for a limited amount of time to complete a contract.
Establish a Cost Range for Your Serviced Office
- The serviced office business has no set space to which a workstation must conform, and it can range from as little as 55 square feet to as much as 80 square feet per worker, depending on the office and the provider.
- Each office space provider has its own current work station allotment, but because these vary between providers, it can be difficult to compare prices when looking for an office space to rent because you have no clear idea how big an office is.
- Business rates in a typical leased office are susceptible to fluctuation based on the building’s worth. Business rates, on the other hand, are normally fixed with a serviced office, and the charge is rolled into your monthly rent.
Final Thoughts Regarding Shared Office
In Bangladesh, businesses can achieve balance by selecting shared space. You must take these common issues into account and choose a place that has already solved these problems. With first-rate facilities, first-class facilities, and unmatched security, it offers everything required to be the ultimate shared office space. Start getting ready, then stop by HotelBd’s today.